Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is C's birthday.
I have the whole day planned.
Tomorrow morning I'll make pancakes for breakfast (well, I mix up the batter, then C cooks them 'cause I have a tendency to burn them).
I'll keep Magnolia home from pre-school and we'll bake C a birthday cake ("chocolate" she insisted, when I told her of my plans while tucking her in bed tonight). I plan to let her go a bit wild with sprinkles. It'll be interesting to see the state of my kitchen once we are through baking.
After David has napped, I'll drop him off at the baby nursery and take Nolia to see a movie. I've been meaning for us to do this for a while, and tomorrow seems like a good day.
Once C is home from work, we'll feed the kiddies supper, sing happy birthday and eat cake & ice cream.
Then Kristi is coming over at 8pm to babysit, and C and I will go out for a late supper on our own.
I can't wait!

No comments: