Thursday, February 5, 2009

I got home early (just after 3am) last night from my night shift and heard baby crying as I walked through the door. So I went into his room to get him back to sleep, but his crying had woken up Magnolia. So then I went into her room to cuddle with her. Her pillows smelled like the strawberry body butter I'd brought home to her as a treat earlier the day before ('gift' from The Body Shop when I made impulse buy of Morroccan Rose body butter for me- heavenly!). I figured she's slathered some on before going to bed. Then I noticed there were hard lumpy things underneath the pillow on which I was lying. She giggled and told me she'd brought the strawberry body butter into bed with her, and had put in on her barbies- all of which were beneath the pillow next to her (and now under me). Oh, well. At least her room smells nice.

No comments: