Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Frustration

So I've been drowning in paperwork lately.
Getting everything together to have my prescribing license switched over to the post office (finally mailed off, yea!). Signing new contracts and getting them mailed off. Slogging through the paperwork to get recredentialed at the hospital (still working on that one).
And trying to buy life insurance. That's been the biggest headache. I just got off the phone from the 'interview' with Prudential. I now have a headache. Luckily the kids were down for a nap, or I would have lost my mind for sure with this one. I have no idea why it would be worth knowing that I had a UTI in the past, and certainly wouldn't think it neccessary to to know the month and year of the occurrence! Hopefully they'll deign to allow me to purchase the insurance regardless. Yeesh.
Other than this phone-call-from-Hades, the day has been lovely. Magnolia wanted to stay home with me today. So she, David & I have been mostly hanging around the house, with a short trip up to the UF Infirmary for me to pick up some paperwork I'd left there. Nolia preened as everyone told her how lovely she looked in her "church dress" (the dark blue satin one that she begged to wear- the girl loves to dress up, and likely figured she'd be getting the compliments!). And David was his usual angel baby self.

1 comment:

The Tomlinson Family said...

I make Amelia's bows.

I know they have them in a few boutiques around here but they are like 9.00 a piece. That would make it difficult for me to have 5,000 bows so I just make them. They aren't as perfect as the boutiques but they work for me. If you want me to make you some, just send me the ribbon and the alligator clips. Let me know if you want me to and I can tell you how much ribbon to buy.

Beverly